Monday, January 17, 2011

Wood Jasper Earrings

Can you tell by now that I really love working with brown? I love these wood jaspers and I look forward to using more of them in my next creations.
Got a call early morning yesterday from SIL asking if I wanted to go thrift shopping with her and MIL... I said YES of course! Before 11AM, 3 of us are already on the road on the way to Waukee. We all got some goodies there, then we headed to Urbandale - where I got most of my goodies... our last destination was Ankeny and we all went out carrying bags - you don't expect us to leave the store empty handed, right? We then headed to a nearby Subway for a late lunch - by the time we're done, it's past 3:30PM already. We all had a tiring but fruitful day and I would love to do it again when we have the chance! One thing I regret though, wish I purchased the lazy susan spice rack (for about $10) at Waukee that I could use as findings organizer. Oh well, I'll just have to try to visit our local Goodwill!

We're suffering from a nasty weather again today... here comes icy roads! Enjoy beading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.