Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cellini Bracelets

I'm sure glad I have some UFO segments like these! They're supposed to be for a necklace of my friend as birthday gift last July - but I ended up making her some beaded beads necklace & earrings set. Since the segments are almost 7" long, I thought they're be great as bracelets... my above-mentioned friend will get the one with silver toggle clasp... and I think I'll keep the one with gold-tone magnetic clasp. I'm loving this magnetic clasps and I can see myself making more jewelries with them.
One more week and it's christmas time already - yet, I still need to finish a lot of handicrafts! Keep warm and enjoy beading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.