Thursday, December 23, 2010

Beading Daily 2010 KK Swap From Erin

I got my KK package from Erin today and within seconds DH handed it to me, I had to open it! LOL I just couldn't contain myself and wait 'til christmas to reveal the surprise... whenever I get a package, I always open it right away. Thank you so much for a great package Erin.
Erin (the bead looming guru) spoiled me with fabulous goodies... she didn't made me one, not 2... but 3 jewelry masterpieces. The surprise stash are all copper that coordinates really well, so I'm planning to use those for my personal jewelries. DH didn't get any good mail today - so when I showed him the big box of chocolate cookies, he couldn't hid the big smile on his face. We had to try them right away - as you can see in the photo. Anyway, I'll let the photos speak for themselves.
The jewelries and the surprise stash
neatly packaged individually!
The necklace and 2 pairs of earrings!
Each piece comes with Erin's card!
Assortment of copper stash!
A big box of Belgian Chocolate Cookie Assortment!
These cookies gave DH a good day!
We had to try them right away... they're soooo yummy Erin!
If you haven't been to Erin's blog or website, hop on over now as she got lots of goodies to show you... as well as so many looming tips & tutorials on her blog. Thank you very much again for a wonderful swap Erin. Enjoy beading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.