Friday, December 17, 2010

Bracelets For MIL

Trying to make as much jewelries as I can for friends & family as christmas gifts! I need to make at least 6 more rings and 4 pairs of beaded bead earrings - plus som bracelets if I can still manage. I tend to accomplish more on the last minute... so hope I'll be productive in the next few days.
I plan to give these bracelets for MIL - but I still have other ideas for her, so I may change my mind at the last minute. I will definitely give her the copper one though.
DH and his buddies went back deer hunting today and they finally got 2 -they still need 4 deers though. So hopefully, tomorrow will be a good day for them as they only have until Sunday to fill all their tags.
Have a great beady weekend all! Keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.