Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Batch Of Beaded Rings

Weather here today is soooo nasty, but I don't see myself doing beadworks as we'll celebrate SIL's birthday this morning (brunch party) then play domino after opening gifts. Anyhoo, here are the other rings I finished recently.
Focal on the first ring is a glass bead while petals are amethyst iris czech seeds and royal delicas. Second ring has a glass pearl focal with white and silver czech seed beads. Third ring has a jasper focal with green and garnet czech seeds. The fourth ring has a snowflake obsidian almost fully caged with netting using black matte seeds in 11/o and 15/o. This last piece consumed all my left-over 11/o black matte seeds... need to go to Hobby Lobby when the weather permits!
Stay warm everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.