Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Stash From Various Sources

DH had a check-up last week and the hospital we went at was close to Hobby Lobby & JoAnn's. Since we left home early, we dropped by at Hobby Lobby first to get me some supplies. MIL was with us so we had to visit JoAnn's too. Who would leave embty handed with those stores? LOL Anyway, I did some online shopping as well for suffs I'm running low.
I got the brown #26 wire and Blue Moon fancy rolo chain at JoAnn's, brass chain and #20 wire at Hobby Lobby, suede cords at Walmart and waxed cotton cord online.

I drool over these "Explorer Traditions" whenever I visit Hobby Lobby, and I think DH saw the drool so eventhough I'm not satisfied with the price, he asked me grab what I want... he even grabbed a couple pendants that he thinks are cool (next to the toggles). I got the toggles (set of gold, silver, copper & brass - all in antique tones) to match my new brass chain.
And of course, I can't leave Hobby Lobby without grabbing Czech seed beads. I even managed to put some delicas in my basket.
I'm having fun with metal tube beads lately so I had to stock up on them in various colors - bright silver plated, gold plated and plain silver (unplated). Lengths varies from 20mm to 35mm, while diameters are 1.5mm and 2mm. I ordered some noodle beads as well but I'm still waiting for them in the mail. All of these are online purchases coming from China, from various stores... and I have my fingers crossed whenever I order from there.

And lastly, here are some findings I was running low as well. The ebadcaps are plated copper and plated bronze, while the french earwires are plated bronze and steel leverbacks.

I also got myself some new (but actually old) books online but I'll save that post for later... along with beads I got from Hobby Lobby and semi-precious stones from various stores.

1 comment:

  1. Nice stash! I can't wait to see what you make with it. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.