Friday, June 18, 2010

Dark Chocolate Obsession Bracelets And Earrings

We've been having terrible storms lately so going nowhere is not an option. On the positive note, more beading time for me! I started working on these sets around noon-time while watching "Legion". Come dinner time, I finished 2 sets... one of which will be a surprise gift for a dear friend! The sets are made of beaded beads, black agates and chinese glass rondelles. Bracelet on the first set has a toggle clasp for closure and the agates were wrapped with (stamping) beadcaps, while the other one has loop and beaded beads closure.

From our house to yours, happy beading!

Edited: The second set now resides in Canada... Tamara was my SSE-15 (July '10) mark and the bracelet was a surprise gift.:)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.