Thursday, June 3, 2010

Earrings Swap (SSE 13)

SSE 13 is my first sign-up for the earring swap at Beading Daily. This exchange is a challenge so participants has to rely on their partner's info for a challenge word. My receiving partner is Briggs from Canada and her challenge word is "YELLOW", while mine is "SURPRISE ME" wherein my sendee partner is Inca.
Anyway, I made a couple pairs for Briggs though I have to admit I don't have much yellow in my stash. Glad you like them Briggs!
And here's my new pair of earrings all the way from Norway... Thank you so much Inca! She was also my sendee partner on April's bracelet swap so she made me something that would match that. I'm now a proud owner of a kumi set.
Don't worry, bead happy! Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.