Thursday, March 17, 2011

WrapAround Bracelet

I made this bracelet while watching classic sitcoms earlier. Just for fun, I decided to "time" my making process. It took me an hour to finish this triple strand... maybe less than that if I didn't have to sort through the pearls (mixed with different sizes).
Can you tell I run out of black leather already? I didn't place my order yet but will do soonest - found a US seller in ebay which I think is a good deal, brand is Beadalon.

Looking forward to watching "Next to Normal" musical with the in-laws this weekend... it's one of our girls day out! Next in line will be "Rock Of Ages" which I so look forward to as I love 80's music.

Enjoy beading everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.