Monday, March 21, 2011

Cyber Monday: All About UFOs

I devoted the last couple of days finishing some UFO's which have been sitting in my trays for a while... pieces that had been begging me to put the final touches in them. First are these button-style embroidered pieces, my initial plan was to make these beauties into rings but my bobby pins had been calling me... so here they are! I'll make some white & ecru pins this week for my bridal collection.:)

I ordered a bunch of brass leverbacks a while back and they finally came today! WooHoo! Still remember the dangles I made few moons ago? Well, I finally managed to put earwires on them - but will not bore you with their photos again... plus I made another batch of earrings, some of which I forgot to take pics as they were wrapped right away for a mom ordered them for her girl's prom. I think I finished almost 20 pairs of earrings today - talking about instant gratification!

I also finished a wrap bracelet prior to writing this post, but didn't able to take a shot of it yet. Hope y'all are having a great beading Monday! I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.