Sunday, April 25, 2010

Copper Earrings

I'm still very much in love with copper, and wirework so to speak. After all the callouses were gone, I was back practicing my coiling and bending again. I worked on few earrings last week and these 2 are my favorites. I've been making my own copper findings as well, but I will need to get lower guage for my earwires. Anyhoo, the focal points of these earrings are MOP coins. Me and DH love the second set.:)

We had DH birthday gathering yesterday at SIL's house, and one of the DVD's he got as a gift was "Avatar" which I had to watch right away. If you haven't seen this movie, you should! It's soooooooooo good, not to mention I was drooling over the jewelries of the avatars. Yeah, I got inspired!
Beadily yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.