Sunday, April 11, 2010

BEADING DAILY: Photo Avatar Contest

The contest for the above will end tonight... and here's some of the findings I came up with as part of the prizes. I'm still digging, and stitching though. A strand of 8"x6" chinese crystals will be included as well... plus a SURPRISE PRIZE from an anonymous sponsor which will be revealed tomorrow.
I'm a recycler junkie... I try not to throw something I can still use. One thing I love to recycle are altoid tins, and they're perfect to use as portable sewing kit container. Moreso, a 3.5" stork scissors fits perfectly inside.
A variety of toggle clasps and findings!

Bead caps in various sizes and colors. These always come handy in my projects. And of course, ear wires and leverbacks! For a wirework challenged like me, I can't live without them in my stash. LOL

I will try to update this post later for more photos ladies and gentlemen. In the meantime, if you haven't join the FUN, check out the details here at Beading Daily.

Have a great beading day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.