Monday, April 12, 2010

And The Winner Is...

... (drum roll) LinaG

Congratulations on winning the "2010 Photo Avatar Contest" at Beading Daily Lina. Many thanks to Sheila for doing the DRAW. And our anonymous sponsor is Michelle Mach. Thanks so much for donating a great prize (to be agreed upon by Michelle and Lina) Michelle.

Since we had so much fun, I will be doing another draw for a second prize winner which will be announced at the forum tomorrow morning. Thank you so much to all who participated and everybody who joined the discussion. I had so much fun and it's a great feeling to finally put faces behind the names/ID's... like a puzzle being completed. I think we can say we are all winners!
I will do the same contest every year (second week of April), but maybe next time the main requirement will be to use a recent photo, at least a year old.:) What do you think?
Hope everybody's having a great beading Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.