Thursday, November 25, 2010

Copper Cuffs And Bracelets

I'm back to wireworking craze again! Thanks again Christina for the fabulous books. I'm hoping that my wire weaving improves coz I do really enjoy working with wire as much as I enjoy beadweaving.

Here's my first attempt of making this kind of cuff.

This second attempt is for MIL - I like this way better than the first one. LOL I'm sure she'll gonna like it coz I showed my recent wirework pieces to her and she's into this piece right away.Another first attempt... in coiling!

And lastly, a step-up in coling. I did most of the coiling while watching TV, otherwise I'll get really bored! LOL It's far from perfect but I love the end result - with magnetic hematite & carnelian. What are you doing lately? Whatever it is, I hope you're having fun!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.