Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bead Embroidered Pendants

I've been hiding in my cocoon in the last few days but my hands had been busy! These are just partial of my recent pendant finishes. They range from 1.5" to 2.25" diameter.



When I finished the first 3 pendants, I showed them to DH and asked him what do they have in common? His answer was "white"... not the answer I was looking for but of course he's also right. I unintentionally used a shade of white beads in them, though not exactly the same color. I used cream, dirty white and champagne shades of white.
Anyway, can you guess what all these pendants have in common? Aside from the fact that they're bead embroidered and has white beads in them. LOL
Happy beading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.