Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Pendant Set, Etc.

I started stitching the pendant (mid-morning) today and finished it after lunch. The button focal has a face on it so I digged my face beads and made a matching pair of earrings. This pendant is my fave amongst my recent finishes! The beaded bead garnet earrings will be available in my etsy shop soon. Instead of using my old account, which was dedicated to my counted thread embroidery, I decided to open a new shop today that will cater my jewelries... and hopefully, I can convince DH to sell some of his nature photography prints. The shop if "Haverhill Studio" but it's still empty at the moment. I need to take lots of pictures first before I'll start listing.
The last 2 photos had been done days ago. Can you tell I'm really enjoying making the same earrings?

Don't worry, bead happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.