Sunday, February 28, 2010

More February Beadworks

Tried to bead as much this month knowing I won't be able to next month. Here's a necklace with beaded beads and spiral peyote as focal point. Made of glass pearls, seed and E beads with toggle and clasp closure.

I enjoy putting this bracelet together and the dangling earrings with lever back are fun to make. Again, the bracelet has spiral peyote strip as focal point. Made of pink jade gemstone, magnetic hematite, silver findings, seed and E beads.
I think I'll gonna keep this bracelet as I don't have any pink in my personal collection. Made of pink jade, glass and seed beads. It's a little over 8" and fits like a cuff on my wrist. These 2 bracelets has matching earrings and they're for my 7 and 2 yo nieces back home. I used spiral weave on the left and St. Petersburg stitch on the right. Made of seed beads with loop and pearl closures.
DH wasn't impress with this necklace but I love it. It can be worn as single or double strands... both ends of the inner link has lobster clasp therefore it's detacheable. Made of Mother-of-pearl, seed beads and freshwater pearls.
I lost count how many earrings I finished this month but a lot, that's for sure! I'll just post them some other time.
Enjoy beading everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.