Thursday, February 4, 2010

Circle Of Tree And Bulaklak Sets

Made these sets for my friend and her daughter. Unfortunately, by the time I was stitching them, I only have few focal beads so I had to work from what I have.

I knew for a fact that my friend loves to wear tubes and/or spaghetti strap tops as they live in the sunny state, so I thought this kind of necklace will serve her well. It can be worn either the pendant in front as Y-style or let it dangle at the back as choker style.

CIRCLE OF TREE
Technique: Spiral Weave and Basic Wirework
Materials: Shell Drops, Seed and E Beads
And this Bulaklak set is for her 12-yo daughter. I love classic look and I think the set can be worn with almost anything. The necklace is a long Y-style.

WHITE BULAKLAK CLASSIC
Technique: Off-loom Beadweaving and Stringing
Materials: Seed Beads, Crystals and Glass Pearls
Lastly, here's a few earrings I also made for them. Very simple and fast to do, made of glass pearls and crystals spacers on lever back earwires.

Be warm everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.