Friday, March 5, 2010

A Necklace In Progress

Here's what I pictured this piece in my mind, but during the execution, I didn't find it appealing. The proportion is too off! I had to dismantle it to say the least.

The 2 segments are a wee bit over 7" so I thought of using each segment as focal point of a necklace and bracelet to make a set. But that didn't worked out for me too so I had to consider other options again.

I'm considering this but again, I think the pendant is too small. I'm also on a look out of big stone pendant that will match the colors of the E beads.
And my last option is to make a flower pendant out of these 1" size stones. I'm tied up at the moment therefore the project will have to wait for a while... or maybe a long while!

Thanks for dropping by all! Don't forget to leave a feedback should you have any suggestion for this piece. I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.