Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Bracelets And Chunky Necklace

More bracelets with spiral weaving and beaded beads (tubular peyote) techniques. The spiral weaving ones will be given as gifts for my great-aunt, my dear friend and her daughter. They meant to be surprised gifts so I just guessed their wrist sizes.

Materials: Garnet Chips, Freshwater Pearls, MOP Chunks,
Faceted Stones, Swarovski, Seed and E Beads
Techniques: Spiral Weaving, Beaded Beads (Tubular Peyote), Stringing
This chunky necklace is made of Mother of Pearl shells. I enjoyed linking them and it's the second time I made a necklace with this method. The heart pendant has a freshwater pearl at the centerhole, with silver beadcaps.
Materials: MOP Chunks, MOP Heart Donut, Freshwater Pearl, Shell Tags
Techniques: Wirework

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.