Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bracelets For Mom

These bracelets were made for Mom as part of her birthday gifts. Forgive me if I keep on mentioning that I love making jewelries for her, specially bracelets. Almost all the time, she wears one of the bracelets I made for her. I make it a point that for every occasion, I include a handmade bracelet or necklace as part of her gifts.
I know I need to improve my works, specially the color combinations! LOL At times, I get stuck with what colors to combine then ended up using monotone like the above... but there are times that I pick a mixture of bold colors when the piece is mine, like below bracelets. LOL And again, sorry for the crappy photos.

I love working with all kinds of beads, unfortunately, my bead stash is not as much as my stitching stash. Maybe time will come ha! LOL I have a long list of beading supplies I want to buy, but $$$ is tight at the moment so I have to wait. Most of my tools came from Walmart, while beads & findings from Hobby Lobby and few online stores.

On the positive note, majority of my christmas gifts this year are beading-related so imagine my happiness. I got Beading & Button magazine and Cube Bead Stitching book from MIL, box full of beads (seed, E beads, size 6, pendants, findings, etc.) and box organizers from DH, more beads and organizer from SIL... plus of course gift cards from my fave craft stores. Now if only the snow will melt asap, I can spend as mucht ime shopping beads. I can't wait for spring! LOL

Till next time everybody. Enjoy beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.