Saturday, May 8, 2010

Necklace Swap Cycle 2

Another beady e-friend, Lina, organizes a regular swap at Beading Daily. My partners for cycle 2 are Moira and Andrea. Mailing due date was May 1st, 2010.

My recipient was Moira, and per her profile, she loves anything that sparkles. So I made her a necklace using chinese crystal rondelles with tube beads as spacers. I wrapped the second link to the first to form a twist. I also made simple matching earrings.
And Andrea sent me this fabulous necklace... in one of my fave color combo. I love it and worn it a lot of times already. Thanks so much Andrea!

I think I have to confess that I'm as addicted to beading as swapping and challenges! I hope you'll participate on swaps as well. It's really so much FUN!

Wanna see collage pages of the swaps and challenges I'm into? Go to my other blog and let me know what you think!

Don't worry, bead happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.