Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jewelry Gifts For Family

Time flies so fast, and summer is definitely kicking in here in our part of the world. One thing I love about Iowa is, we have the REAL four seasons. LOL When it's winter, snow are all over... I love spring as much as autumn, gives me hope as flowers and greens have a new life. It makes me a lil' sad to see trees without leaves during wintertime. When summer comes, you can really feel the heat... but among all the seasons, I love autumn when it comes to colors!
Here are some simple jewelries I made as gifts for family!
Bracelet for MIL
Necklace for MIL
Necklace for Aunt R. (MIL's sister)
I hope everybody's having a great beading day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.