Thursday, May 5, 2011

EtsyNEAT Pincushion Swap

A swap related to needlearts is something I don't want to miss. Gretchen of juneatnoon, and I had a one-on-one pincushion swap and she surely does know how to spoil her partner. Just look at the tree inspired pincushion and yummy goodies she sent me.
And here's a travelling etui - with pinbed (pincushion) and needle pages underneath the pinbed - that I made for her. Gretchen also blogged about this swap and I love the fact that she had adorable helping hands that helped her to showcase the etui... so don't forget to visit her blog for more photos and her shop of course for her stunning needlearts for sale. Thank you so much for a wonderful swap Gretchen!

1 comment:

  1. Great work.Lovely designs which is so cute.Wonderful work which is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.