Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SSE-16 And July Bracelet Swap

SSE-16 is August 2010 round and my recipient partner is Dagi from Germany. Her challenge word was "bird" so I made her something that relates to it - a pair with eggs on nests and another pair with gold-tone bird.
My sender partner was Melissa from Kwaj Island and I got these delicate pretties made of swarks and gold-filled seeds - based from my challenge words "patterned or victorian". She's also my mark for this round of bracelet swap so she mailed them altogether. Thanks so much for these lovely sparklies Melissa!
And here's the bracelet I made for my recipient partner, Lisa from New York. Another one of my netted cuff with beaded beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to drop me a line or two.